Friday, June 13, 2008

My first post

I have been meaning to start a blog for awhile now and recently seen a few friends start one so I figured I better jump in and start one. I wish I would have started one from my sons birth up until now but I will be posting many pictures from birth until recent.

Our little family consists of my husband James, myself, and our first born child, our son Jacob who was born January 25th, 2008. I am loving motherhood, though at times it isn't always easy, I feel so incredibly blessed to have been chosen to be this little ones mother. In the next few posts you'll see many pictures from when I was expecting Jacob until the time he came into this world.

Here is my husband and I a few months before we found out we were expecting our little one. (December 27th, 2006)
Photobucket

8 weeks pregnant (June 2007)
Photobucket

First picture of our little one at 9 weeks (June 2007)
Photobucket

10 weeks pregnant (June 2007)
Photobucket

14 weeks pregnant (July 2007)
Photobucket

James and I in Panama city when I was about 17 weeks pregnant (August 2007)
Photobucket

Jacob at 20 weeks in the tummy (August 2007)
Photobucket

20 weeks pregnant (August 2007)
Photobucket

23 weeks pregnant (September 2007)
Photobucket

26 weeks pregnant (October 2007)
Photobucket

28 weeks pregnant (November 2007)
Photobucket

James and I at our baby shower (November 2007)
Photobucket
Photobucket

30 weeks pregnant, getting big!
Photobucket

32 weeks pregnant at the Aquarium for an early anniversary trip in Pigeon Forge, TN
Photobucket

33 weeks pregnant
Photobucket

Our little miracle in the womb at 34 weeks
Photobucket

James and I taking our professional pregnancy photo's at 34 weeks pregnant (December 2007)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last pregnancy picture taken at almost 39 weeks! (January 2008)
Photobucket

No comments: