Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jacob is 5 months

Jacob just turned 5 months last Wed, I can't believe my little boy is 5 months, time sure is flying and I feel as though I am going to miss something along the way. Jacob has a new favorite thing, blowing rasberries, its the cutest thing. Tonight James was making a chomping sound with his mouth, opening and shutting it and Jacob mocked him, soo cute, I am now saying mama to him all the time in hopes of hearing that first "mama".

I am noticing that Jacob is one that likes to be constantly entertained, he only stays interested in something for so long and than he is bored, so we're looking for a great, entertaining new toy for him, something that makes lots of noises and music, he loves that kind of stuff. He is a very active fella, always kicking his legs, squirming out of his carseat, bouncer, etc...you can't leave him for a second or you'll turn around with him out of whatever he was put him, he recently got a bumbo seat and has nearly gotten out of that several times.

Well, here is a few recent pictures of my baby, and some with him and I and daddy, along with a few from when he was younger at the bottom.....blessings.

Yummy yummy, first baby foods
Photobucket

Having fun with tummy time
Photobucket

Giving a goofy grin in his jumperoo
Photobucket

My little cutie, the hat was a little too small
Photobucket

What a goofy boy
Photobucket

He loves story time
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jakers and mommy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our family
Photobucket

Some older photos of Jacob

Jacob laughing away at 5 weeks old (don't mind the spit up)
Photobucket

Being goofy already at 5 weeks
Photobucket

Our family, March 08
Photobucket

Giving my sweet boy kisses, 5 weeks old
Photobucket

Daddy and his boy
Photobucket

7 weeks old
Photobucket

No comments: