Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Got a little behind, 4th of July post

I've gotten a bit behind on my blogging, things have been pretty busy lately. We had a good 4th of July, we let Jacob see some of the fireworks and he did pretty well, he got scared one time from one of the fireworks that were really loud, but beside that one, he did great. We had a pretty big barbaque at my mothers house with hamburgers, hot dogs, brats, and grilled chicken, I made my world famous corn cruffle and we also had chips, pasta salad, and desserts, I know I totally went off my diet that day! James cooked all the meat, it was really good!

Jacob also had his first swim! My mom got this little frog pool for my niece and Jacob, I don't think he was totally sure that he liked the cold water, he loves bath time but he was a little fussy in the pool, here is daddy helping Jake sit up in the pool.

Photobucket

Here are a few pictures of the lovely fireworks from the 4th, my brothers got some pretty neat fireworks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are the ones Jacob liked
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Most of the time Jacob was inside with Nana and his little cousin Shayna, they look so adorable together.

Photobucket

Here is Jacob with his two cousins Shayna and Taylor

Photobucket

My brother Philip was in town from Alabama and loves playing with Jake, his wife has a new little cousin on the way for Jake to play with!

Photobucket

Here I am with my little 2 1/2 month old niece, Shayna

Photobucket

Here is James and I outside watching fireworks

Photobucket

And the three of us the short time Jake got to be outside

Photobucket

And that was our 4th of July!

1 comment:

Carrie Davis said...

Hi. I work with James - he sent me your blog! Jacob is the cutest. I have a daughter, Charlotte, who was born just a week after Jake. They seem to be in just about the same stages - I'm glad he sent me your blog so I could follow along :)